Thursday, August 13, 2009

No Hiking for Pedro

Pedro gets to stay in with his grandma this morning, He is very pleased.
Yesterday when we went hiking we did the usual running up and down, and every time we start to go uphill Pedro is protesting a bit.. he'll just sit down or he'll start sniffing around pretending that it's raining but me and Eva walks on and he usually comes running full speed after, well, not yesterday, when I said Ok, lets go up again, he turned around and Ran. RAN. Me and Eva could not even catch up with him.. and I started getting really worried cause he will come every time that I call for him but no..
This time Pedro had had enough.
We met an older lady and she said he had been going by her full speed..and I started to think about having to explain this to his mom..but.. We found him!
He was sitting by my car. outside of the passenger seat where he usually gets in, back turned against me with his head tilted towards the door as if he was trying to get it to open with just sheer will power.
And he would not look at me, not even when I tried to give him some water.
So Pedro is staying in today..

1 comment:

  1. Haha... jag som trodde du var djurvän :-P

    ReplyDelete

Followers