Friday, August 14, 2009

Slow

I am taking a day off. Slept in, Doing nothing, except for eating, cuddling with the puppy, reading, and buying things I cant afford online.
My housing situation kind of worked itself out, I'll move back in with Betsy on Monday and will stay there until the 30th, and then I will move back in here until Chau and Matt gets back from Sweden, that gives me almost a month.
And it will be great to get back together with Betsy for a while. I miss her! And the poor thing locked herself out the other day and when she tried to push the window open she pushed it a little bit to hard so her hand went through the glass! Apparently it looked like she had brains coming out of her hand so she had to go to the ER and get stitches, so until she is healed I will take care of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers