Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Found Glory music video shoot!


Whitezombietrash!





Peggy Bundy Zombie


Location


Set




Ok, here are all the details!

New found Glory- Don't let her pull you down
Director: Meiert Avis
Producer: Jeremy Alter
Special effects/make up: http://makeupandmonsters.com/

Got there at 4pm, in the middle of nowhere, boiling hot, Food guy went to Disney World in O.C instead of Disney Ranch in Santa Clarita!
That meant no water, and really dusty roads and 25 people sharing a can of coke!

Finally got in to the make up tent at 7pm or so.. sat there for 3,5 hours. They were meant to put prostetics on us, but the director thought it was too much, he wanted pretty sexy zombies! We wanted to be go all the way.. ( with the makeup).
It was the best most brilliant and funniest make up artists that I've ever come across, they were really amazing.
I sat there for so long that the band and the other girls had to wait for me to do the first photo shoot and they still had not had time to do my hair by then, so off i ran.. into the woods!

They had put up tomb stones for us to pose with.. and ofcoarse there were band members around but I think we stole the shot a bit..
Still have marks on my knees from crawling around in the woods!

Then off to a barn for the intro where , well, I dont really know what was going on cause I head my head placed under a sofa and arms and legs sticking out, just gonna trust the director that it looked great especially since my skirt was really short...

Then we learned a dance routin!

Had my hair fixed. Peggy Bundy style!

Shot some scenes.

bitten by bugs.

scratched a guys leg til it bled..

Killed the drummer.

Danced.

Killed by Harry Potter, hit my hip over and over again.

Sun came up.

Chased boys on a field.

Went home at 7.15am Morning traffic.

Got home at 8am, walked the dogs whilst looking as a zombie.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer! I have so enjoyed getting a bit caught up on your life by reading your blogs :) You seem to be doing incredibly well and I am happy for you. Life is indeed turning around and showing it's loveliest face these days. Smiles, Nitai

    ReplyDelete

Followers