Monday, August 17, 2009

So Many Things To Tell You

I found my I-pod! Today was the day when I was gonna give up on the possibility of it finding its way back to me and go and buy a new one, but TA TA! There it was..

But I lost the Amber stone from my mom's ring again.. think it went down into the garbage disposal, or I might have lost it earlier..

I had a great weekend!We were suppose to go to this poolparty on sat that we had really been looking forward too, but i was just to tired and my body was aching to much so I went for brunch with Alia, Thats when my camera stopped working.. but now its back on again..
We were sitting there at the French Market cafe' all gloomy, trying to find something to do
Alia said, lets do something that does not include shopping..
I said, yeah lets go to Beverly Center.. and H&M on sunset..
And then I went home crying cause I found all these great things that I can not afford, or I can but I would run out of Money and I would have to go back to Sweden in a week or so..

Then I was all exhausted so I wanted to stay in, but Alia talked me into having some dinner at her place.. and then..
Lukas and Alia talked me into going out to Bardot! But it was fun, Really tired yesterday though and spent all day in bed watching old TV episodes that I've missed, like LOST and Ugly Betty, and Brothers and Sisters.

And this morning me Eva and Pedro had a really nice hike, we were all in a great mood and had lots of energy!
And now I'm moving in to Betsy's again!

for more pics.. http://aliaserban.blogspot.com/ since my camera broke..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers