Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Little Pony..

Ha ha ha ha ha again I'm on set with all these crazy people, One girl,( blonde, dressed like a stripper) has these crazy glittery rainbow colored threads tied in to her hair, and she is now sitting here talking about them telling us it is the latest thing in hair fashion and soon everyone will be wearing them ha ha ha I'm dying! And the russian girl asks for her hairdressers number...!!!! She looks like a My Little Pony! I can not stop laughing! Should I tell her?

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha... vilket harligt liv du lever dar borta tjejen! Lite avis att du far traffa sa mycket underligt folk =). Good luck with all the acting.... I bet you rock, I mean... you are from Jarna aren't you?

    Ska se till att komma till LA sa jag far se detta stalla bade du och Anine pratar sa gott om =).

    Kram

    ReplyDelete

Followers