Monday, August 24, 2009

Might actually be done!

Wow, I am finally in bed! I wasn't able to email the scenes that me and Caroline shot yesterday so, I have spent the entire night re- recording them with Betsy, which have been really great cause she taught me the Texas accent that i needed, and we had some wine and a lot of fun with it!
But I have been so worried all day, cause I did email 2 scenes that I had to my agent this morning and I did not hear back from her all day so I was so convinced that she hated it! And what to I do if its so bad that she doesn't even want to send it in?
But.. then halfway into the filming with Betsy she wrote me:

"Can you put your hair down and sweep your bangs out of your eyes a little the next time you tape it. It was hard to see the beauty of your natural face. But otherwise, its GREAT!!!. You are extremely LIKEABLE. Remember its due tomorrow."

And then it was a wrap! I think we both were a little to tipsy and tired to go on, but I can sure say that the wine help with the accent!
We celebrated by going to the liquor store and buy chocolate and then we watched "He's just not that into you" me for the second time today ( I watched it this morning, and I had to make Betsy see it)
But it's so good! I really really liked it. Except for Scarlett Johansen, I dont get the thing with her, She is a crappy actress and she is not even pretty! But i surprised myself with actually liking Ben Afflek in it.. first time ever!

I'm gonna stop rambling and go to bed now
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers