Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A wedding and a funeral


Got my invitation today, My Bestis Efa and her Jan-å is finally getting married and I'm the maid of honor! I was put in charge to arrange the music for church and the party and we have finally come up with the perfect solution, our other child hood friend Mejk (Erika) will sing and her brother who is an amazing pianist will play.. I'm so happy about this, it feels really beautiful and intimate and I can't wait. I just hope that Efa and Janne will love it too..I'm not aloud to sing in church since I am a big cry baby and would ruin everything!

It's raining again, I picked up Becky, B's sister this morning at the airport, Josh is having a surgery today so we are gonna go pick him up tonight, betsy finally got home from thousand oaks, she is asleep in my bed next to me, absolutely exhausted from dealing with all the practical stuff and the grief, Im going up there for the musical tribute and memorial service tomorrow. I just wish i could do more..

Kelly had her baby yesterday, thats amazing, but so weird how one life ends and another one starts..

been dealing with stupid stuff today, I was paid with a check last week that bounced, and I got stuck with the fee for that plus an overdraft fee a' 34 dollars.. Bank finally called me back and said they are taking care of it, after I've called and been in to the office..

And then I got home and realized my phone bill from being in australia is $250 dollars, and that's insane.. I made sure before I left that that wasn't gonna happen, and i didnt even use it there since I had my Aus nr, also the stupid idiots have when they added a international email plan for me, taken off my message plan which they should not have done so i have been charge for each text message sent and recieved this month.. so stupid, and so tiring that i have to deal with there mess ups, its always the same.. Feel like I have more important things to do right now.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer! Precis upptäckt att du har en blogg, har inte sett det tidigare, såg att du länkat på facebook. Är ju grymt ju, känns konstigt och härligt på samma gång att få läsa dina tankar och vad du gör. Konstigt för att vi egentligen borde prata om det i verkliga livet men härligt då jag får veta lite mer om hur du har det nu när vi inte kan ses på riktigt.
    Du kämpar och fixar. Önskar och tror att du kommer få utdelning och mer därtill på allt slit du lägger ner, tycker livet borde fungera så.
    Älskar dig!

    ReplyDelete

Followers