Tuesday, January 19, 2010

C.L.A.S.S

Hi there,
Yesterday was looong but fun! Got home around 1am or so, It was one of the more fun shoots, cast and crew was great, exept for the guy playing the serial killar (horror flick) and who was also my professor, he played it to safe, a little boring but the others were really great, defenitely gonna watch it when it comes out, I'm also getting an IMDB credit for it, always welcome, and despite the fact that we had Mc Donalds for lunch and Pizza for dinner I had still lost 1kg when I stepped on the scale this morning.

Today is tornado warning day rain is pouring down, and I am going in to my Agents office for a meeting, planning for 2010. She has already gotten me auditions this year, unfortunately they were both when I was still in Sydney but still.. The business is picking up and everyone seems to be really busy, which is great!

Still chasing money, but I did get some positive news yesterday, so we'll see.. still have another month to work it all out!!!

Ta Ta,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers