Saturday, January 30, 2010

My ass is cold

As usual when it comes to me things never really go as planned, we were just gonna have a nice relaxed Saturday and all i wanted to do was finish the cleaning up and then go to the beach, but just as Betsy was leaving to go get her parents we realized that something was wrong with Josh again.. there was just a lot of pee everywhere and jadi jadi.. so i ended up having to pack him and Becks in the car and go to the Vets thinking that I only had to drop him off.. but we ended up sitting there for 3 hours, and finally going home without the cat..

And then we left for the beach around 4pm and it was freezing cold, still insisted on sitting outside to have a coffee and my ass is still cold.. 3 hours later

Anyway, we are leaving the parents at home tonight to go and do whiskey shots (which for me means one glass of wine) and shake our asses of, just to think about something else for a couple of hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers