Saturday, January 23, 2010

I DONT BLOG ABOUT FOOD BUT DAMN, THIS ONE SAVED THE NIGHT ( THE WINE HELPED A TAD)
And the fact that I had dinner with three girls that went to school for the gifted AND they all happen to have a great sense of humour (my kind) and big warm,kind hearts

and the waiter was cute too but i didnt dare take a picture of him after all the trouble we were causing, though he did thank us for being the funniest party of the night.. (all positive things thrown at me now are highly appreciated)

And then to top it off we slipped in to our pj's, drank more wine and watched Brit and Jemaine. I think we managed to ease Bits mind for a bit..
Until next time,
take care be careful, drive safe, always bring your cell phones and call me if you need anything anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers