Sunday, January 24, 2010

Romeo the Lover and Denni the Dog

Romeo back in the days when we lived together:
Romeo now, prepared to attack everytime i walk by or play with the dog:
Romie and Denzel hanging out:
Romeo after he decided to be my friend(think he lost Denni though,note the tail in the corner):

I am at Sofia's today, she's away on some trip so i am taking care of the boys! Thought it was gonna be easy, and it is with Denni of course,We had a nice dinner and after that we shared a Mc Flurry.. but god Romeo has grown up to become a feisty little boy, he decided that i should not be here at all, he has been attacking me all afternoon and night, my hands are all scratched up and i had to keep my jacket on cause he kept jumping at me from behind on the couch, I eventually just got really mad and hissed back and it worked, he came around and laid down next to me, and know he has moved onto my lap and pushed Denni away so Denni is now in the foot end off the blanket.. Weird animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers