Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Le Storm







"Two Planes Bound for Burbank airport struck by lighting"

"LA coast slammed by tornado- like storms that flips cars, flood streets and strands motorists"

And I decided to ignore the rain and my cold and go for my walk on the beach, geared up in my rain coat baseball cap and hoody, and now they just said on the news that the storm is coming in over Santa Monica in about an hour so maybe it is not a great idea to go.. I don't mind the rain, just scared of the lighting since my friend was struck and died during a summer storm, but i'm so bored from being indoors, I've made all my calls, written all my emails done 5000 submissions this morning already..

Ah what problems I'm dealing with.. think HAITI, im not gonna tell you to donate cause I know you all have already, but if not.. 1 dollar is better than no dollar.. also you can clean out your closets on these rainy days and start pulling out clothes and blankets that can be donated to eventually ship to the one's that lost it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers