Friday, January 29, 2010

At least its not raining..

I'm too tired to really write something, but I cant sleep.. again.. nightmares nightmares nightmares.. hate it and too much going on in my mind..My plan to just drink too much and then pass out didnt work, we ended up cleaning the apartment all night instead so we can have some people staying here over the weekend, the Chidgey house is a little crowded.

Been up in thousand oaks today again, except for the 3 grueling hours i had to work on B&B, and its so overwhelming the whole thing, the loss and the grief and all the love, and i just feel useless, I just wish i could do something to take the pain away from everyone!

And what am i doing a billion miles away from my family?

At least the kitchen is clean..

Tomorrow.. Brunch beach and then we are meeting for drinks goddammit (as Lukas would say)

nite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers