Friday, January 22, 2010

Life

So random. You never know what to expect out of it. Life.Where it will take you and where it will end.
Here I am walking around worrying about people I know that are of age or have Cancer and other life threatening diseases going on. And not that I want them to die, I am terrified of them dying, but if and when that happens I am in some way prepared for it. You know that it might come in a near future and it allows you to start wrapping your head around it. And all deaths are unfair and unnecessary for me, but when something like this happens, so totally random and completely unexpected, it is so unreal, so hard to grasp. But in any case I am left with this emptiness, this void that can't be filled. And a little bit of anger, but mostly it leaves me just with the big WHY?

My mom one's told me that there really is nothing worse than losing a child, and that no one should ever have to go through it. And she knows. And I can not even begin to imagine what that must be like.

So today my thoughts go out to all of them that lost a dear friend, cousin, family member in Matt, but most of all to Katie and Jerry that lost there son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers