Monday, June 14, 2010

there is not enough of me to go around..


I've only been home for a week, but it feels like a month all ready, have stressed around like a crazy person to get to see everyone and do everything that needs to be done this week. it's been family and friends, Jarna, Nykvarn, Stockholm (twice), arranging a bachelorette party, taking care of puppies, kids, working at Haganas and then I have to work on mine and Emilias project answer all the 54 emails ive gotten, contant text messages and facebook emails.. and i dont have internet on my phone or out on the country side..



I havent even had time to walk my dogs yet which is something i have longed for for a year now.., ive planned a walk toight but looking at the watch now.. im not sure ill make it..



Tomorrow is Malvas last day of school and she's got a solo performance that I have to go and watch.. so right now we have rushed to Jarna to borrow some hair curling stuff for her and so I can blog a bit, and read my emails, check my facebook, but she is sitting here with heavy sighs that says lets go already, so thats what im gonna do.. 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwee.... små valpar igen! SÖTA! Hoppas du har det fint här i Sverige so far =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers