Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Arrival a Surpise and Rhubarb pie!

On our way from the airport we dropped Evan off at the subway station My mom wanted to buy me some freshly baked bread for breakfast, and while she was in the Cafe' my dad took me for a little tour of where his work place, He proudly wanted to show me the latest changes..
a house and fence he painted
My dad and a sign he made..
Our street
garden.. and rhubarbs that mom just made a pie out of
leverpastejs macka
I surprised Josefin.. she didn't know I was coming, and Jan-ake had been lying to her all morning to keep her at home, not knowing when I was gonna show up!I owe him big now.. She cried, that made me happy, and even the kids where happy to see me, I've missed them so much! Than we sat outside all afternoon drinking Rose' and catching up on things while we were
watching the men do some gardening work
and the girls had a dance show..
I love these kids so much! And they have the best parents in the world!

Then my brother Mattias picked me up, and I got to spend 5 minutes with him in the car before he had to take off and now I'm sitting here with my dog (that is now his I guess) and my parents eating my moms rhubarb pie and ice cream.. A long day but one of the best one's ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers