Tuesday, June 8, 2010

jet-lag

Stayed awake until midnight on Saturday, but woke up arpund 2.30am and stayed awake until 4am, and yetserday I woke up at 4.30 am and could not go back to sleep so I got up and drank a pot off coffee and read old news papers until my parents woke up at 6am then we had some breakfast and then i met Josefin and the Kids and Sarah and her son Milo, then Josefin left and me and Sarah hung out all day planning for the Bachelorette party, and when I finally got home, I passed out, mum woke me up for dinner, then I took a sleeping pill and I woke up on Tuesday 11.45, my phones been ringing a couple of times and I got a couple of messages didnt hear any of that.. or my alarm that was set for 8am..
Gonna put some "The You Know Who in my i-pod" (mum gave me a little shuffle thingie so at least I have something now) and go for a long walk.. I'm supposed to start the Cambridge diet today with my mom to loose those extra pounds before the wedding but knowing my self right I'll eat those milkshakes but then eat more candy and pretend that it will cancel each other out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers