Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last day of school..


got woken up by Malva at 5.30am, time to curl her hair.. but I fell asleep again, managed to get my eyes open at 6am.. were in Sodertalje at 8am just to find out that the last day of school ceremony didnt start until 9am.. drove around time to do some hopping but everything was closed, me and Chatie ended up at Mc Donalds for a coffee, went back to the school at 9am.. endured almost an hour of singing from kids and The Teachers.. why are they singing at the kid's day ?? ( Malva's choir was great)had to leave at 10am to go back to Nykvarn to feed the puppies.. turns out the thing didn't end until 11am and by then i had to drive back to to Sodertalje to pick Malva and Chatie up..

took a nap, then Josefin picked me up and we went shopping for things for her wedding.. its getting real close now.. I'm nervous.. still no speech and now I think i've gained even more.. maybe i can by a body shaper, might make me fit in to the dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers