Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday!

Oh what a day..
Since I don't really have an income now, my budget is pretty tight. So tight that I can not spend any money at all.
So I decided to stay in all day and just submit myself for work.. I just had to make a phone call to T-mobile first to do 2 things..
1) get my number off Tobias's account and start my own
2)make sure that I don't need to pay for the 324 text messages my phone have been sending to Sweden this weekend without my permission.

But of course, if I change my account I will not be able to take advantage of the upgrade that Id saved myself for the day when I need a new phone (which is really soon) so I let them talk me into buying a new phone. stupid. anyway, they were able to help me with the texts and then change my plan and back dating it so Id get rid of some of the cost for all my calls to Sweden lately.. but they can not change my account without me changing my phone number, and I really do not want to do that. But I need to get off Tobias's account..

so.. to give myself some time to think about, i went for a drive to pick up a free birthday gift, but I also happened to walk into Zara.. and stumbled into this "I gotta have it jacket" but its 32 degrees outside and i dont know.. so now I have a even bigger decision to make.. return it or don't eat for a week.. or two???

For more pics from the weekend, go to http://aliaserban.blogspot.com/
or for ponderings.. http://sophiesimmons.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Aaaa vad harligt att du borjat blogga gumman!!! Da lagger jag till dig i min lista pa min blogg =). Jag borjade aven min pa Engelska men vande snabbt till Svenska da alla mina lasara e familjen enda ha ha ha.. samt det ar val bra att trana svenskan ibland. Kramis
    Har e min link foresten om du inte har den. http://lifeasaglobetrotter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers