Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday Weekend..




Finally turned 29.. Been a bit stressed about it but now it just feels great. I suddenly enjoy getting older! Having so much fun now and Im just ready to get older and wiser.
But... that does not mean that I'm giving up the fun!

Alia took me for a b-day lunch at Urth Cafe', just what I wanted.. and then later on we went to Tobias and Sofi that just moved into this beautiful house in the hills, most of my friends were there and it was just great hanging out with them on my birthday, though everyone seemed to be convinced that my birthday wasn't until the day after, even had to show my ID, though I was pretty sure that I was right about it..
Ended the night at Bar Marmont.. not so fun..
But Sunday, Oh happy Sunday.. Poolparty at the Thompson rooftop, drinks and champagne in the sun and great people.. not as many good looking boys that I would have hoped for but still, It was just a another fabulous day here in LA..

1 comment:

  1. KUL att du skapat en blogg =) Det ser verkligen ut som att du har det bra där i LA... blir avis och badsugen =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers