Thursday, July 30, 2009

Men

A while ago me and Alia where at Bardot,
Dita Von Teese had a show there that night and two men were kind enough to let us stand on there sofa by there table so we could see better.. ( they were friends of a friend), so we had a drink with them and one of them asked for my phone number, and I just said it to him really quickly, thinking there is no way he will remember that! Later on that night they asked me and Alia to go to Vegas with them on their private jet ( they were those kind of men, old men may I ad. Could have been grandpa and and his friend), so anyway I had forgotten about it until today,
10 minutes before I walk in to my audition, really focused, my phone rings and I answer it, and it is of coarse that man...
He: Hi, have you been to Bardot
Me: ... eh yes
He: Are you blonde?
Me: (starting to ring a bell, please dont let it be him) ehm Yes..
He; Do you have a browned haired friend?
Me; dont we all? ( now I know its him)
He: Ha ha Funny, do you drink beer?
Me: ok, enough with the questions Im about o walk in to a meeting right now..
He: ok ok just have to talk to you real quick, My friend is flying in from New York this weekend,
we are renting a suite at the Mondrian, will you girls come over for a party in the suite on saturday
Me: no thanks Im moving then
He: Ok, we can do friday????
Me; Let me get back to you on that... click

So, Alia, what do you say? any plans for the weekend?

3 comments:

Followers